We can't wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Whitehouse Hotel - in the meantime, here's some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
All you need to know - Whitehouse Hotel
If you are attending our Whitehouse pool for the first time or it is not your regular pool, please read the information below:
Parking: There is a barrier operated car park which customers can use, however spaces are limited and on a first come first served basis. Please take your car park ticket and collect an exit pass from reception before returning to your car.
The Whitehouse Hotel is opposite Foregate Street Train station. The entrance to the leisure centre is directly off the passageway from Foregate Street into the car park and has a ramped access. There is limited room for pushchairs, if you come by car please use a car seat to save space for customers walking to the venue, we also ask that if possible pushchairs and prams are stored in a folded/collapsed state when not in use.
- Please arrive no more then 10 minutes before the start of your lesson and leave the changing rooms within 15 minutes of your lessons finishing, this will enable our staff time to clean the changing rooms in between our lessons.
- Due to the small nature of the leisure centre, we ask that unless you have walked you do not bring a pushchair into the building as there is limited space to store them. If needed, please bring a car seat with you and this can be stored above the lockers or in the leisure centre entrance during your lesson.
- Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant present.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There are male, female and disabled changing rooms.
- Please leave your belongings in one bag stored on a peg or under the bench to allow space for the next class.
- Unfortunately, spectators will not be allowed at The Whitehouse the practical layout and very small space poolside means we have decided to maintain a no-spectators policy to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Lockers are available, returnable £1 required.
- If you require assistance due to a disability (either your own disability or your child’s), then you are able to bring a spectator to help as necessary.
- Outdoor shoes should be removed and left as you enter the changing rooms please
- Please bring a changing mat for your little one (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers) to use in the changing rooms
- Please do not allow your children to climb on the changing room benches or in the lockers
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please bring your towels poolside for your babies
- Please supervise your child at all times
- Pool Temp: 30-31oC FLOATIES AND SPLASHERS MUST WEAR A THERMAL WETSUIT OR A BODY WARMER
- Pool Dimensions: The pool is a 'P' shape. The longest edge of the 'P' is 10m and at the widest point, the pool is 6m.
- Depth: a uniform depth of 1.2m
- Max Preschool Class Ratios: 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Closest Cafe: Costa Coffee, 52 Foregate St, Worcester WR1 1DX
Closest Park: Cripplegate Park, 45 Tybridge St, Worcester WR2 5BA
Closest Soft Play: Shake and Play, Trinity St, Worcester WR1 2PW