All you need to know - Archbishop Holgate's School
Hull Rd, York YO10 5ZA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Archbishop Holgate’s School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Archbishop Holgate’s School - a fabulous spacious pool excellent for Puddle Ducks classes.
Parking: Free located at the front of the school.
- The entrance to the pool is located down the outdoor corridor
- Please shower before entering the pool – showers are in the changing rooms
- Baby wetsuits are recommended for children under the age of 1 year
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are available in both changing rooms. A travel cot and changing mats are provided.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside on benches.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9 metres graduating to 2.5 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Hull Road Park, Alcuin Avenue, York, YO10 3TQ. This delightful park offers plenty of space for ball games and other lawn games as well as a stream full of ducks and a children's playground.
Closest soft play
Creepy Crawlies - The Web Adventure Park, Wigginton Road, York, YO32 2RH. Inside Creepy Crawlies you will find a role play village “Bugginton” with a shop, cottage, a vets and a DIY store. Little-ones can enjoy a variety of role-play and dressing up, construction, musical instruments, craft, puppets and messy play offered week days in term time. There are separate Play Zones including a baby and toddler area.