All you need to know – Energise Hydrotherapy Pool
Cornlands Road, York, YO24 3DX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Energise Hydrotherapy Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Energise Hydrotherapy Pool - a fabulous warm pool excellent for Puddle Ducks classes.
Parking: Large free car park in front of the leisure centre.
- A door code is required to gain access to the hydrotherapy pool. The code is emailed to customers prior to first lesson
- Please shower before entering the pool –showers are in the changing rooms
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are available poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside, please be aware the air temperature is very warm so light clothing is advised.
- Pool temperature: 32-34°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.1 meters graduating to 1.3 meters
- Maximum class ratios: 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
MPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE document BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
West Bank Park is a 16-acre park in the middle of Holgate. It boasts a mature woodland and former arboretum at the top end of the park, off Acomb Road.
- Woodland walk and tree trails
- Meadow picnic area
- Rose terraces and pergola walk
- Two children's play areas – for under 11 years and over 11 years old
A café is located in the reception area of the Energise Leisure Centre
Closest soft play
Creepy Crawlies - The Web Adventure Park, Wigginton Road, York, YO32 2RH. Inside Creepy Crawlies you will find a role play village “Bugginton” with a shop, cottage, a vets and a DIY store. Little-ones can enjoy a variety of role-play and dressing up, construction, musical instruments, craft, puppets and messy play offered week days in term time. There are separate Play Zones including a baby and toddler area.