All you need to know - New Earswick Swimming Pool
White Rose Ave, York YO32 4AG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at New Earswick Swimming Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: New Earswick Swimming Pool - a fabulous spacious pool excellent for Puddle Ducks classes.
Parking: Large free car park in front of the pool.
- A door code is required to gain access to the pool building. The code is emailed to customers prior to first lesson
- Lockers are available free of charge in changing rooms
- Baby wetsuits or body wraps are recommended for children under the age of 1 year
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are not currently available due to covid restrictions in place at the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Spectators are not currently permitted due to covid restrictions in place.
- Pool temperature: 31/32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is always a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9 meters graduating to 2.1 meters
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Covid 19 procedures
Please click here to find out what covid procedures are in place at the pool
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
A play park is located next to the pool
A café is located in the Folk Hall, next to the pool building.
Closest soft play
Creepy Crawlies - The Web Adventure Park, Wigginton Road, York, YO32 2RH. Inside Creepy Crawlies you will find a role play village “Bugginton” with a shop, cottage, a vets and a DIY store. Little-ones can enjoy a variety of role-play and dressing up, construction, musical instruments, craft, puppets and messy play offered week days in term time. There are separate Play Zones including a baby and toddler area.