All you need to know – Nuffield Health Hull
Kingston Park, Hull, HU1 2TX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Nuffield Health Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
MPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE document BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19.
Location: Nuffield Health Hull
For more information about the Nuffield Health Hull and special offers please click here
Parking: Large free car park in front of the club.
- Staff at the reception will give you access through the turnstiles to the changing rooms
- The use of the rest of the pool is only permitted for members of the club, please only come onto poolside 1 minute before your class is due to start and only enter the pool when asked to do so by the teacher
- Baby wetsuits or body wraps are recommended for children under the age of 1 year
- Please shower before entering the pool –showers are in the changing rooms and poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are male, female with direct access to pool. Showers are available in all changing rooms. Each changing room has a large locker area and benches.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of the pool, the remainder of the pool is open to club members.
Access: Access to the pool is through the changing rooms. Spectators are not allowed poolside
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.4 meters throughout and therefore customers who are shorter than 5ft 5in may need to exercise caution.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher