All you need to know – Palms Leisure Club
Ferns Farm Hotel, Main Street, Carnaby, Bridlington, East Yorkshire, YO16 4UJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Palms Leisure Club – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: - Palms Leisure Club - a fabulous warm and spacious pool, excellent for Puddle Ducks classes.
Parking: Large free car park at the back of the hotel in front of the leisure club.
- Please go through the main leisure club entrance, through the gate towards the changing area.
- Baby wetsuits or body wraps are recommended for children under the age of 1 year
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are available in both changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Spectators are not currently permitted.
- Pool temperature: 31/32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.1 - 1.4 meters
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Covid 19 procedures
Please click here to find out what covid procedures are in place at the pool.