All you need to know – Village Hotel, Hull
Henry Boot Way, Priory Way, Hull HU4 7DY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Village Hotel Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Village Hotel Hull
For more information about the Village hotel and special offers please click here
Parking: Large free car park in front of the hotel.
- Please sign the Puddle Ducks register at the leisure reception to gain access to the pool
- The use of the rest of the pool is only permitted for members of the club, please only come onto poolside 5 minutes before your class is due to start and only enter the pool when asked to do so by the teacher
- Baby wetsuits or body wraps are recommended for children under the age of 1 year
- Please shower before entering the pool –showers are in the changing rooms and poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Please be aware the door to the changing rooms are heavy and extra care should be taken to avoid injury.
Changing rooms: There are male, female and family changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are available in all changing rooms. Each changing room has a large locker area, wristbands are required for the lockers, these can be borrowed at the leisure club reception.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of the pool, the remainder of the pool is open to leisure club members.
Access: Spectators are not currently allowed poolside due to covid restriction in place.
- Pool temperature: 29/30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2 meters throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Covid 19 procedures
Please click here to find out what covid procedures are in place at the pool.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Starbucks - a wonderful Starbucks is available at the hotel serving a selection of drinks and cakes, great for a get together after the class
Closest soft play
Kinderland Playzone Limited - Unit 5 Banner Court, Priory Park, Hull, HU4 7DY. A large soft play with lots of areas including a designated under 5s area.