All you need to know – Winifred Holtby Academy
Midmere Avenue, Leads Rd, Hull HU7 4PW
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Winifred Holtby Academy Hydrotherapy Swimming Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Winifred Holtby Academy - a fabulous warm and spacious hydrotherapy pool, excellent for Puddle Ducks classes.
Parking: Large free car park in the school grounds in front of the pool entrance.
- Please sign in at the main school reception to gain access to the pool
- Please remove outdoor shoes at the changing room entrance or use shoe covers
- Please shower before entering the pool –showers are in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are available in both changing rooms. A travel cot and changing mats are provided.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside., please be aware the air temperature is very warm at this pool.
- Pool temperature: 34-35°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2 metres throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)