We developed the My Puddle Ducks account with you, the customer, in mind. It’s packed full of features to make managing your swimming lesson easier including:
- You can easily edit your own personal details, those of your child(ren) and emergency contact details
- You can let us know you can’t attend a lesson e.g. if you are on holiday. This not only generates you a Courtesy Class, valid for 6 months as long as you are a current customer (subject to availability), it also frees up your space so someone else can do a Courtesy Class in your place
- You can see which class level your child will move to when they have completed their criteria in their current level and a space becomes available – this next class is selected based on the time and place of your current class
- Sign up for Recurring Payments – by authorising us to take payment automatically from your chosen card on your Payment Due Date you will never miss a payment and never have to worry about your child losing their space in their class. If you are in one of our franchises who operate on Monthly Payments then you will already be signed up for Recurring Payments and you can view your Monthly Payment Schedule in your My Puddle Ducks account
- Being able to monitor your child’s progress through the criteria for their given class level (NB criteria only appears from Little Dippers onwards) – you can see how well your child is doing and where they might need some support
- Order your child’s awards with one click. On the right hand side of the My Puddle Ducks account pages, you will see the latest awards and achievements for your child and you can order the badges and certificates by simply adding them to your Basket
We've put together a handy guide, explaining the 8-10 Lesson Payment model and the Monthly Payments model, how they work and taking you through each page of your My Puddle Ducks account and how to best use it and take advantage of all the great features it has to offer.