An excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting organisation!
Fun, dynamic and hard-working team based near Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
- 28-35 hours per week
- Salary depending on experience
- On-site parking, generous holiday package
- Workplace pension scheme for eligible employees
We are recruiting for two roles which are slightly different. One (Franchise Sales Manager) is focused more on recruitment of franchisees and supporting them in their first year and the other (Franchise Manager) is focused more on support and growth of established franchisees.
Ideally several years business experience.
- Confident and approachable with the ability to create a good rapport
- An ability to follow through to completion with an eye for detail
- Clear and succinct writing skills and influential and confident presentation skills
- A self-starter with an ability to multi-task, organise, prioritise and self-manage
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office tools
- Supportive nature with good coaching skills
- Support and potentially recruit franchisees to manage and grow their business
- Conference and events facilitation and management
- Develop, implement and run franchisee training modules
- Identification, scope and implementation of small projects to improve franchisee systems
- IT and marketing support to franchisees
Closing Date: 5th June 2019
Franchising with Puddle Ducks
Just like the children we teach, a Puddle Ducks’ franchise is completely unique. It’s an investment that allows you to do something you love and turn it into a profitable business.
All of our franchisees start off teaching in the water, so they can fully immerse themselves in the product and truly understand their customers. But ultimately, the aim is for you to manage a team of teachers, taking ownership of your own territory.
We’ll be there to help every step of the way. It’s up to you how quickly you go from dipping your toes in to diving in at the deep end.
Find out more about franchising with Puddle Ducks.Learn more