Here are the current opportunities on our team:
Swim Academy Teacher
We have a part-time role available in Bristol, teaching children aged 4-10 years.
We are looking for someone who can join our growing Swim Academy team to teach in South Bristol on a part-time basis, including weekends. The STA Safety Award for Teachers, ASA/Swim England Level 2 certificate or STA Swimming Award qualifications are not required, but would be beneficial.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can swim 25m and is confident diving to a depth of 2m
- Is confident, friendly, flexible and reliable
- Has a passion for working with children
- Has a driving licence and access to a car
- Is willing to commit to training over several months
About the role
- Teaching Swim Academy classes, in South Bristol one evening a week and on weekends, with the opportunity to take on more hours as the business expands.
- Puddle Ducks will support you and guide you through the whole training process
- Wonderful flexible role that fits in around family life.
If you would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch