Puddle Ducks Bristol and Bath are proudly sponsoring this year’s Bradford On Avon Duck Race, a day of family fun culminating in hundreds of rubber ducks swimming down the River Avon trying to win a prize!
The race is at 12 noon, but stalls and activities will run from 11am – 2pm. Puddle the Duck will be meeting and greeting children all day long, and helping out with the race of course!
There will be a special draw for Duck Race entrants to win 10 free Puddle Ducks swimming lessons, and the prizes for the Duck Race itself are pretty amazing. They include:
- A family weekend break on a Sally Narrowboat
- A luxury Spa Day for two at Woolley Grange Hotel
- A family ticket for ‘Peter Pan’ at St Margaret’s Hall (5th or 6th July)
- Iford Garden entry and cream tea for two at the Housekeeper’s Tearoom
- Family ticket to experience a Pirate Ahoy Trip on the Barbara McLellan Canal boat
- Family ticket entry to the Bradford on Avon Food and Drink Festival (1st June)
Want to get involved? Ducks can be adopted from the following business for £1, right up until the 20th April at 4pm:
Piha – Lamb yard, Strawberry Blue – The Shambles, The Swan – Church Street, Dible and Roy – Bridge Street (Monday – Friday, Bradford on Avon Tourist Information – Westbury Garden, Bradford on Avon Town Council – St Margaret’s Hall
See you there!