- You can now monitor your child’s progress in their given class level – you can see how well your child is doing and where they might need some support.
- You can book holidays if you know you aren’t going to be around for a particular lesson e.g. if you are on holiday. This not only generates you a catch-up lesson voucher, valid for 6 months as long as you are a within a paid for block of lessons, it also frees up your space so someone else can do a catch-up lesson
- You can view the class level your child will move to when they have completed the criteria in their current level and a space becomes available – this next class is selected based on the time and place of your current class.
- Never have to worry about your child losing their space in their class by signing up for recurring payments – by authorising us to take payment automatically from your chosen card on your ‘Payment Due Date’ you will never miss a payment and never have to worry about your child losing their space in their class
- Easily edit your own personal details, those of your child(ren) and emergency contact details
- Order your child’s awards with one click. On the right hand side of the My Puddle Ducks account web pages, you will see the latest awards and achievements of your child for which you can order the badges and certificates by simply adding them to your Basket
This useful guide covers the 8 lesson payment cycle and how it works and also takes you through each page of your My Puddle Ducks account and how to best use it and take advantage of all the great features it has to offer.