Join our Puddle Ducks Team!
We are a close-knit team that love to give our customers great memories and a fantastic time at their swimming lessons every week. For our teacher and poolside assistant roles, no previous experience necessary, as you will go through all relevant training before you start a role with us.
Our current vacancies are:
Part time (Home based) Marketing Manager:
Be part of a dynamic, growing team!
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing to join our team as a part time Marketing Manager. This is home based role, although there will be the requirement for you to attend events and team meetings on an ad hoc basis.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to work on your own initiative, with a natural flair in marketing and deliver against targets. Candidates will ideally have the following experience and skills:
- Track record of establishing & delivering against marketing plans
- Evidence of having held accountability & delivering results.
- Experienced in using Social Media channels as a significant part of marketing strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in database management and exploitation.
- Fully computer literate in all Microsoft applications & mainstream social media channels.
- Flexible, Monday to Friday (during normal office hours)
- 6hrs/week term time only, plus any agreed promotional events (which may be during weekends/evenings)
In return, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary and a generous staff discount scheme for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Cherwell@puddleducks.com stating why you would be suitable for the role.
Can’t find anything suitable?
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented people who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org