All you need to know – MS Centre, Wendover
Oakwood Close, Wendover, HP22 5LX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The MS Centre in Wendover – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The MS Centre, Wendover
Parking: Limited parking onsite or on roads around the site
Entrance: The pool entrance is on the far side of the building, not the main MS Centre reception (opposite side to where cars come onto site)
- An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are two communal changing rooms
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during classes.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 33°C
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- BPS classes: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Swim Academy Lvl 1 and 2: Max 8 children (2 teachers) (1:4 ratio)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
Aston Clinton Park, London Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5HL
There are a number of cafes on Wendover High Street.
Other local attractions
Wendover Woods, HP22 5NQ
The Bucks Goat Centre, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, HP22 5XJ