All you need to know – Swanbourne House School
Swanbourne House School, Swanbourne, MK17 0HZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Swanbourne House School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at this venue.
- On arrival at the School, you can park in the spaces along the driveway or in the carpark on the right hand side.
- There is a sign showing the way to the swimming pool, follow this path around the side of the school and the entrance door to the pool is over to the left at the front of the pool hall building.
- All shoes need to be removed before entering the changing rooms.
An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?'
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There is a large Male and Female changing room
Exclusivity: Exclusive use during sessions
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 29°C
- Depth: 1m to 2m