All you need to know – Wendover Swimming Pool
Wendover Swimming Pool, Wharf Road, Wendover, Aylesbury, HP22 6HF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Wendover Swimming Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Wendover Swimming Pool
Parking: On street parking (no parking on the School campus)
- The venue is located next to The John Colet School.
An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There is a male and female changing room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during classes.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 0.8m to 2.1m.
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
Ashbrook Recreation Park, Aylesbury Road, Wendover
Aston Clinton Park, London Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5HL
There are a number of cafes on Wendover High Street.
Closest soft play
Worlds End Garden Centre, Aylesbury Road, Wendover, HP22 6BD (small soft play with a Costa Coffee)
Zoomania, 3 Kempson Close, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, HP19 8UQ.
Other local attractions
Wendover Woods, HP22 5NQ
The Bucks Goat Centre, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, HP22 5XJ