Poolside Assistant - Ashgate Croft School, Chesterfield - Sundays
We're looking for a Poolside Assistant to join our amazing team. We have a vacancy at our Ashgate Croft pool on Sunday afternoons with possible additional cover at other times. Poolside Assistants are an important and enjoyable role welcoming and assisting our customers and helping to make sure our classes run smoothly, as well as being an extra pair of hands on poolside.
The role will include:
- Ensuring the guidelines for Puddle Ducks and Swim Academy customers are followed
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the venue are maintained
- Keeping the pool area clean, tidy and safe
- Providing assistance to the teacher in case of an emergency
- Helping customers with any questions or queries and making sure we provide the highest customer service possible.
You will need to be prepared to do some online training and reading ahead of commencing your role and a full induction will be given.
If you're interested or would like to find out more then please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Puddle Ducks Derbyshire Job Vacancies
Puddle Ducks are looking to recruit new Baby Pre-School Teachers and Poolside Assistants within the Derbyshire & North West Leicestershire Franchise
Must be passionate & dedicated to children learning how to swim .
Competitive rates of pay and the chance to join a wonderful team with great support.
To apply for a job at Puddle Ducks Derbyshire please complete the form below.