All you need to know about Romans Health Spa Sketchley Grange.
Sketchley Lane, Burbage, LE10 3HU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Romans Spa – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Just off the M1/M69 off the B4109, follow signs for the Hotel
- Park in the large car park and enter via the Health Club Entrance (parking is free)
- We are limited to the number of lockers allocated to us so on occasion you may be asked to share with someone attending the same lesson.
- Where possible please avoid bringing car seats or pushchairs into the health club, however if this is essential because for example you are walking to the lesson, you can store these in laundry room by reception. Please can we also ask that you consider members using the health club, space is limited in the changing rooms so please do not wait for friends in this area.
- Please shower before entering the water
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have use of part of the pool.
Changing rooms: Male and female changing and showers,
Pool temperature: 29-31-Deg C (For babies and children under 12 months of age a baby Wetsuit or Happy Nappy wetsuit will be required, you can find these in the Swimwear section on our website)
Maximum class ratios:8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher 4:1 Swim Academy (levels 1 & 2) 8:1 levels 3-Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Call us on 01332 605729
Email us on email@example.com