All you need to know – Juvenate based at The Leonardo Hotel (formerly Jury's Inn) East Midlands
Leonardo Hotel, East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2SH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Juvenate Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Leonardo Hotel right next to The East Midlands Airport
Parking: Parking In the Hotel Car Park, as you enter the gate don’t forget to pop your ticket in your bag and bring to your class, just before you leave the pool you can get validate your ticket using the machine on the reception desk
* On occasion the Hotel hold conferences and this can impact on parking availability, should you need to park in the airport car park, Puddle Ducks do not accept responsibility for any parking fee's
- Changing rooms are in the far right hand corner
- Please shower BEFORE entering the pool
- Please tick yourself off on the register
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Remove outdoor footwear or use pool shoe covers whenever you are poolside to keep the floors lovely & clean (no muddy shoes please)
- Babies can also be changed poolside on the loungers, but please do not leave belongings here as other parents will need to use these as changing rooms are small
- Please use the shower poolside before entering the water
- The air temperature can be chilly here so please bring your towel poolside for your bay and a robe for yourself too
- Please do not place wet babies on the carpeted area in the foyer or wring out wet clothing here
Changing rooms: Male and Female changing rooms with benches, showers and toilets in each
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during our sessions.
Pool temperature: 31-34 Deg (Water temp can fluctuate and air temp is chilly so we do recommend that babies wear a baby wetsuit or wrap - available from the Puddle Ducks shop.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 1.1 to 1.25m
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)