All you need to know – Everlast Fitness Derby
Everlast Fitness Derby – Pride Park (opposite the Ipro Stadium) Derby, DE24 8BW
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the DW Derby Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: on Pride Park/Wyvern retail Park off the A52 as you head into Derby from the North
Parking: Please park in the car park in front of the DW Complex building, if you plan to stay longer than 2 hours you will need to enter your details on the Parking Eye (ask at reception)
- Once you have parked your car, through the entrance, all the way to the end of the building keeping to the right, turn left into the health club and check your name off on the register.
- You will need a padlock for your locker please (these can be purchased form the front desk at £4 each)
- The pool is accessed directly from the changing room (please note there is a set of steps leading up to the pool hall) these can be slippery so please take care and fully supervise your toddlers.
- If you are not an Everlast you are not permitted to use the pool before or after your class
- A well-fitting neoprene nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One large Male and Female changing room each with padded benches, ample lockers, toilets and showers/hairdryers and a travel cot is located in the Disabled changing room too.
Exclusivity: Puddle use a roped off Quadrant during hire. We politely ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class and have vacated the changing rooms 10 minutes after your class please.
Access: Sorry spectators are not allowed
Pool temperature: 30 Deg C (we recommend a baby wetsuit for babies 12 months and under)
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 4:1 Swim Academy (levels 1 & 2) 8:1 levels 3-6