Could you be our next Teacher?
Friday and Saturday's in Hinckley.
It is no surprise that baby and child swimming teachers are constantly smiling. The rewards for doing this job are amazing and we are looking for another teacher to join our team in the Leicestershire area.
Our swimming teachers come from all walks of life but they all bond over their love of the way we teach children to swim here at Puddle Ducks. Previous swim teacher experience isn't necessary, but we do look for a few basics when we are recruiting. We are looking for someone who:
- Can work Friday and Saturday mornings at Juvenate Health Club, Hinckley Island, Leicester.
- Can swim 25m and is confident diving to the bottom of a pool up to 2 metres in depth.
- Is confident, friendly, flexible and reliable
- Has a passion for working with children
- Has a driving licence and access to a car
- Is willing to commit to training over several months
- Can offer occasional cover if required
STA/Swim England teaching and lifesaving qualifications are not essential, but would be beneficial. Puddle Ducks will support you and guide you through the whole training process.
Heard enough and want to get started on your teaching journey? Simply complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Poolside Assistant - Adelaide Grange, Ashbourne.
9:15 - 12:45
We're looking for Poolside Assistants to join our amazing team! We currently have a vacancy to join us at our pools at Adelaide Grange in Ashbourne.
Poolside Assistants have an important and enjoyable role welcoming and assisting our customers and helping to make sure our classes run smoothly, as well as being an extra pair of hands on poolside.
The role will include:
- Ensuring the guidelines for Puddle Ducks and Swim Academy customers are followed
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the venue are maintained
- Keeping the pool area clean, tidy and safe
- Providing assistance to the teacher in case of an emergency
- Helping customers with any questions or queries and making sure we provide the highest customer service possible.
You will need to be prepared to do some online training and reading ahead of commencing your role and a full induction will be given.
If you're interested in either role or would like to find out more then please complete the form below or email email@example.com
Puddle Ducks Derbyshire Job Vacancies
Puddle Ducks are looking to recruit new Baby Pre-School (0-4 years) Teachers and Swim Academy (Age 4-10 years) Teachers within the Derbyshire & North West Leicestershire Franchise.
Must be passionate & dedicated to children learning how to swim .
Competitive rates of pay and the chance to join a wonderful team with great support.
To apply for a job at Puddle Ducks Derbyshire please complete the form below.