All you need to know – Hoburne Bashley
Sway Road, New Milton, Hants BH25 5QR
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hoburne Bashley – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hoburne Bashley
Parking: Plenty of free parking located by the reception entrance.
- Walk past the reception desk and carry straight on. The entrance to the pool is directly in front of you. You will need to get down some steps to the changing area and pool.
- Lockers are £1 (refundable)
- Please remove your outdoor shoes
- Please walk around the pool (to the right) and wait before the spa pool before the teacher tells you to come round.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: Individual changing cubicles in large unisex changing village.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area during hire.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0m graduating to 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org