All you need to know – St Michaels Middle School
Colehill Lane, Wimborne, BH21 7AB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at St Michaels Middle School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: St Michaels Middle School
Parking: Through front gates, directly outside in the school car park. The entrance to the pool can be found on the right hand side. Lockers are £1 refundable.
- Strictly no outdoor shoes poolside – please leave them in lockers.
- Lockers are £1 (refundable).
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower poolside
- Spectators are very welcome at St Michaels Middle School. Please sit on the benches provided on poolside. Parents / guardians are responsible for their children when they are not in their lesson so please keep them close.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: One changing room for females and another for males with direct access to pool
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times. The pool is split during class times to allow two classes to run at the same time.
- Pool temperature: 30oC
- Pool assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.45m
- Pool Dimensions: 17m x 8m
- Max Class Ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
- 4 children:1 teacher/8 children:2 teachers (Level 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 1 teacher (Level 3, 4)
- 10 children: 1 teacher (Level 5, 6)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Mill Stream Café, Inside of Walford Mill Crafts, Knobcrook Rd, Wimborne, BH21 1NL
Closest soft play
Wimborne Garden Centre Soft Play Area, 229 Wimborne Road West, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2DN
Other local attractions
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on email@example.com