We can’t wait to see you again!
Our re-open date has finally arrived and it goes without saying that Gary and I and all our team members are so delighted to be welcoming you and your little ones back to Puddle Ducks Greater Manchester and Aqua Nurture!
If you’ve been coming to us for a while, you’ll know that we have an unshakeable care and commitment to you, our lovely customers. The whole team has worked incredibly hard over the last six weeks since the guidance was finalised to make sure everything is as safe and welcoming as possible for your return to your Puddle Ducks classes at Aqua Nurture and we’ve been working closely with the owners of our other pools to ensure the same for all our venues.
We’ve carefully considered the official guidance from our governing body, the STA, and are confident that we’ve applied all the changes we need to offer the highest protection for our visitors and team.
In order to keep our Puddle Ducks classes as safe as possible for all customers and team members, we also need your help.
Here’s a few important things to bear in mind:
What to wear/ bring
- Wear a face covering when you enter the building.
- Come swim ready (ie with swimming costume/trunks/swim nappy on underneath, with clothes and shoes to change in and out of easily).
- A super-sized shopper bag to house all your belongings.
- A changing mat and nappy sacks.
- Remove all make-up and any body lotions.
- Last, but never least, remember underwear to change into after class 😉
When to arrive
Our visitor movements need to be carefully coordinated around the building so please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes or any later than 10 minutes before your lesson starts. Please understand that not arriving within this timeframe will unfortunately mean you may miss entry to your class.
We have introduced a dedicated Entry and Exit to Aqua Nurture for Puddle Ducks customers. Entry is via the side steps from the car park. Our Poolside Assistant will welcome you into the building and mark your attendance on the register.
Available facilities and equipment
- Temporary “beach ready” changing will take place in a new dry changing zone, and wet changing for after your class will be in the changing rooms as normal – to assist with the additional cleaning and sanitising between classes, please aim to leave the changing rooms as quickly as possible after your class.
- There will be a woggle, ball and sinking ring allocated for the use of your child at the beginning of your class.
- At Aqua Nurture, our coffee shop will be able to provide a takeaway service and outdoor seating for after your class. There will be limited seating inside and priority will be given to carers of children who have siblings still in class or those with particular mobility requirements.
Understandably, there are other changes we’ve had to make as a result of social distancing rules. Please take the time to read our full set of guidelines here.
Finally, thank you to each and every one of you – our lovely customers – for your loyalty and patience. We have missed you all SO much.
Our swimming classes start again from Tuesday, 1 September and you should already have received details about your particular class. If not – or you have a question that isn’t answered by our new guidelines – please call us on 0161 883 0222 or via email at email@example.com
Sending you and your families a big virtual hug from us both and the whole team at Puddle Ducks and Aqua Nurture and we can’t wait to see you all again very soon,
Suzanne and Gary, xxx