We are a close-knit team that love to give our customers great memories and a fantastic time at their swimming lessons every week. No previous experience necessary, as you will go through all relevant training before you start a role with us.
Our current vacancies are:
This is a part time, and school term time only role. We have three sessions available, candidates can apply for one or more sessions.
- Mary Rose Academy in Portsmouth on Sunday afternoons,
- St Anthony’s School in Chichester on Saturday afternoons.
- Fire Fighter’s Charity in Littlehampton on Friday lunchtimes.
- To provide assistance to the Teacher in an emergency.
- To ensure customers receive the highest customer service possible
- To ensure the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers
- To provide assistance to the teacher where necessary to improve the customer’s swimming lesson
Full training will be arranged so no experience necessary. You will receive a competitive rate of pay, uniform and discounted swimming lessons.
It is imperative you have a clean DBS record (formally CRB) when checked.
To find out more please call 07837 715937 or email your CV to email@example.com