Term Time Position with school holidays off!
The Sessions requiring cover:
Timings are Poolside Assistant shift length which may fluctuate slightly from term to term:
Great Ballard School, Eartham from September.
Saturday 11:45am -3.45pm
Pre agreed ad hoc cover by mutual agreement at other times when needed.
The Poolside Assistant Role:
- To ensure our customers arrive for their classes on time, with the right swimwear, understanding what to expect and with huge smiles!
- Must be a real “people person” and be totally reliable, consistent and professional.
- Ability to assist customers with their little ones in the changing rooms.
- Flexibility to cover other sessions appreciated - own transport a huge advantage and a necessity for this venue.
- Enthusiasm for everything Puddle Ducks is essential!
- Full training given.
- DBS check will be completed as part of our referencing process.
- Opportunity to take further assignments as they arise, once trained.
- Opportunity to train to teach our award winning classes and forge a long term term rewarding career.
Hourly rate on application. 50% staff discount off your own classes with us.
If you are interested in this role – or you know someone else who would be ideal – please email an application (or get them to!) with a full CV to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 22nd July 2022
Come and join our lovely team and be part of doing the best job in the world!
We'd love to hear from you - please send through a CV, covering note, and any questions to [email protected]