Exclusivity: Whole pool will be used for Puddle Ducks during lesson times
Changing rooms: Designated boys and girls changing facilities
• A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
• All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
• You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Pool Temperature: On or around 33°C.
Max pre-school class ratio:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 4 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy L1 & L2)
Mobile phones in changing rooms
Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you and to take photos in Splash Time (if you are careful not to include other children/parents from the class unless you have their permission), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Parking: FREE parking available for up to 70 cars onsite
Directions: Travel down Blackpool Road with Deepdale on your left. Just past Deepdale turn left at next main junction into Ribbleton Avenue, then turn right approximately 1/2 mile into Ribbleton Hall Drive.
Sir Tom Finney is located on the right.
Park and enter through the white white double doors into reception. Alternatively there is an entrance round the side, as you are looking at the building it is to the right, this entrance leads straight to the pool.