We developed the My Puddle Ducks account with you, the customer, in mind. It’s packed full of features to make managing your swimming lesson easier including:
- Being able to monitor your child’s progress through the criteria for their given class level – you can see how well your child is doing and where they might need some support. It also gives you a basis on which to Message your child’s teacher to discuss progress
- You can let us know if you know you aren’t going to be around for a particular lesson e.g. if you are on holiday. This not only generates you a Courtesy Class, valid for 6 months as long as you are a within a paid for block of lessons, it also frees up your space so someone else can do a Courtesy Class in your place that week
- You can see which class level your child will move to when they have completed their criteria in their current level and a space becomes available – this next class is selected based on the time and place of your current class
- You can easily edit your own personal details, those of your child(ren) and emergency contact details
- Your Messages inbox allows you to contact your child’s teacher directly and discuss their progress, you can also send general enquiries to your local office
- Order your child’s awards with one click. On the right hand side of the My Puddle Ducks account web pages, you will see the latest awards and achievements of your child for which you can order the badges and certificates by simply adding them to your Basket
This useful guide covers the lesson payment cycle and how it works, along with the info on your My Puddle Ducks Account.