Join the Puddle Ducks Norfolk Team!
We are a close-knit team that love to give our customers great memories and a fantastic time at their swimming lessons every week. No previous experience is necessary to apply for our roles, all we ask is that potential candidates are bubbly and passionate about giving great customer service!
Baby & Preschool Teacher: Norwich
You have the passion, we have the expertise....
Our teachers are right at the centre of what we do. Our success is totally dependent on having the best teachers, with the total commitment, passion, loyalty and ability to create a good rapport with parents, carers, babies and children.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of our growing Puddle Ducks team - and still have time with your family and friends.
Hours initially on offer are very likely to grow.
Fantastic internal support network and in-house training programme.
Weekend (and some weekday) hours available. Specifics will be discussed on application.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for children and for teaching.
- No previous Swimming Teaching experience is necessary as full training will need to be undertaken, but basic qualifications will need to be achieved first, including STA Baby & Preschool / STA Level 2 Award in Baby & Preschool and STA Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches (STA STC) (or RLSS National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) lifesaving award).
- Clean Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (conducted by Puddle Ducks).
- Computer literate.
- You need to be a competent swimmer (able to swim 25m and dive to the bottom of the pool).
- Valid Driving Licence and use of own car is essential.
- Teaching Swimming Classes for Babies & Children from birth to four years.
- Maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for your customers.
- Sharing a passion for baby and child swimming.
- Loving every second of what you do!
- Further in pool training will take place prior to qualification.
Swim Academy: Norwich
We're seeking an enthusiastic person to join our team as a Swim Academy teacher, teaching children aged 5-10 years of age.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can swim 25m and is confident diving to a depth of 2m
- Ideally has STA SAT and STA Level 2 Award qualifications or equivalent
- Is confident, friendly, flexible and reliable
- Has a passion for working with children
- Has a driving license and access to a car
- Is willing to commit to training over several months
Hours and location
- Saturday afternoons in Hellesdon, Norwich
- Additional hours to be arranged once we find the right teacher!
We offer comprehensive ongoing training and support, excellent rates of pay and an extremely rewarding career. Teachers are paid via PAYE and receive holiday pay, pension (if applicable), profit share and other benefits, as well as discounted lessons for your own children.
Qualifications you will need to undertake for this role include:
- STA SAT lifesaving training / RLSS NRASTC (pre-requisite)
- STA Award / ASA Level 2 (pre-requisite)
- Puddle Ducks Swim Academy training (online theory and one day in-pool practical)
If this all sounds amazing, and is perfect for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please complete the contact form below....