We are looking for a new Poolside Assistant at Cobham Hall. This is a part-time role during term time on Sundays 8.40am - 11.20am.
Primarily a customer service role, our poolside assistants are the face of Puddle Ducks as you will be the first person our swimmers see when they arrive at the pool.
You should be confident, flexible and friendly with a passion for baby swimming. You will be working in a swimming pool environment with babies, young children and their parents / carers. You will also work closely with the Puddle Ducks teachers to ensure a safe, fun environment for all our customers.
- To ensure customers receive the highest standard of customer service
- To provide assistance the teacher in an emergency
- completing registers
- setting up and maintaining swimming equipment.
- To ensure the pool is clean, tidy and safe for customers
- To provide assistance to the teacher where required.
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided. You will receive £8p/h, uniform and discounted swimming lessons.
You must be at least 16 years old and have a clean DBS record.
If this sounds ideal for you, or someone you know, please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected]