Welcome to our Birmingham Holiday Inn venue!
We teach our Baby & Pre-School swimming classes here at this hotel venue located in Great Barr, just South of Walsall, with easy access from the M6 Junction 7.
Puddle Ducks use a dedicated lane within the large pool area for our lessons. Our expert swimming teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment.
You'll find all the information that you need for this pool below.
If you wish to view our timetable and book a class at this venue click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
Location: Chapel Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7BG
Parking: There is plenty of free parking in the hotel car park, as you enter the hotel grounds turn left and follow to the Leisure Club car park and reception. You do not need to pay for parking for the duration of your swimming lesson, however in order to ensure that you don’t get a parking ticket, you must remember to enter your car registration details into the Key Pad at the Health Club reception or the Main reception every week.
- Please leave car seats behind the Gym/Pool reception desk until your class has finished.
- Siblings that aren’t swimming must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- No photos are to be taken poolside due to leisure club members being present also.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Baby Essentials Swim Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with toilets and lockers.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool during hire times. Spectators are welcome to watch classes through the large window in the reception area.
- Pool temperature: 30-31oC. A baby warm suit is recommended for younger babies under 12wks
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.06m sloping to 1.25m in the middle of the pool.
Maximum class ratios: Up to 8 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher - Baby and Pre-School classes