All you need to know – Hilton Hotel Nottingham
Milton Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG1 3PZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hilton Hotel, Nottingham – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hilton Hotel
Parking: There is NO parking on site. The recommended option is to use public transport but if choosing to drive the following car parks are closest; Trinity Square (£1 off 1-2 and 2-4 hour parking if going to the Hilton see the concierge to validiate your ticket) and Victoria Centre .
- Pushchairs MUST be left upstairs at the Hotel Reception and not taken to the LivingWell club
- Walk down stairs (or use lift) to the club and sign the PUDDLE DUCKS register at the club Reception
- A large padlock is required in order to use the lockers.
- A well-fitting (tight) neoprene swim nappy or costume – available to purchase from the Puddle Ducks shop, must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly
Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath until the child is dry
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool and jacuzzi area is for member’s only
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of a roped off lane in the pool during hire times
Changing Rooms: Large Male and Female changing rooms with baby changing facilities and a family changing room
Access: Spectators are welcome and can go poolside, but they must either wear shoe covers (available from Reception) or remove shoes and socks and enter via the changing room. Please note that numbers may be restricted if too many pool side. They can also watch from the Living Well Reception area through the glass wall and enjoy a drink.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Pool dimensions: 16m x 2.5m (Puddle Ducks area)
- Depth: 1.3m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratio: 7 Children/Adult pairs:1 teacher
- Poolside Assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue
Helping you to make your special time last even longer … that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the classes with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The hotel is located in Nottingham city centre and has easy access to all the shops, restaurants, cafes and other amenities it has to offer