We are always looking for people to join our team, so if you are looking for a new challenge please do get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to recruit a Baby and Pre-School swimming teacher to work in Abingdon.
It takes someone very special to become a baby and toddler swimming teacher but you don't need to have experience of teaching already as we provide all the training needed.
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- To enjoy being in the water and able to swim
- Confident and friendly personality
- Flexible and team worker
- Enjoy being around children
- Someone with a passion to teach babies and children a skill for life and build their water confidence
- Commitment and willingness to spend several hours per week in a swimming pool
About the Role
- A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting organisation and still have time with your family
- Teaching baby and pre school swimming classes in Abingdon
- The role is term time only so you will always get school holidays off. However, there may be the opportunity to work additional hours over some holidays.
- Due to the nature of the role there are several training courses that need to be undertaken to qualify as a Puddle Ducks teacher as well as co-teaching with our existing teachers.
The rewards are amazing. It is no surprise that baby swimming teachers are constantly smiling. Their lives are full of happy parents, babies and toddlers, giggles and smiles.
If you would like more information please send your CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch.