We are always looking for people to join our team, so if you are looking for a new challenge please do get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Poolside Assistant – Shrivenham
Be part of a dynamic, growing team
Having Poolside Assistants at many of our pools is one of the things that makes Puddle Ducks different. Main responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting customers, ensuring everyone has what they need for the class.
- Ensuring the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers.
- Assisting with any customer queries.
- Taking the register, sorting the equipment and tidying following the class.
- Providing assistance to the Teacher, including in an emergency.
The role is on a Saturday and during school term time only. Evening and weekend working may feature.
Please email email@example.com for more info.
Can’t find anything suitable? We are always keen to meet energetic and talented people who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.