All you need to know – Radley College
Radley College Sports Centre, Radley College, Kennington Road, Radley, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 2HR
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Radley College Sports Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Radley College Sports Centre
Parking: There is plenty of parking at this venue outside the Sports Centre.
Timetable: Click here
- Please note that there is a separate entrance to the Sports Centre – it is not through the main entrance to Radley College.
- The entrance is on the left before you reach the main college entrance.
- The changing rooms are in through the main double doors, turn right so the pool is in front of you and turn right again and follow the corridor. The changing rooms are on the left.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Changing rooms: Large communal changing rooms with cubicles and separate male and female changing areas. There are no nappy bins available at the premises so please take your used nappies with you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Access: No spectators poolside due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant to help with COVID procedures.
- Depth: 0.9m to 3.5m (in the dive pit)
- Maximum class ratio: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like (please check Covid-19 at these places before visiting):
There is a small play park in Radley Village next to the Village Hall.
There are a range of coffee shops and cafes in the centre of Abingdon which is only a short distance away.
Closest soft play
Snakes and Ladders Soft Play, Audlett Drive, Abingdon,OX14 3NJ
Other local attractions
Millets Farm Centre, Kingston Road, Frilford, Abingdon, OX13 5HB