All you need to know – Cleycourt Manor Pool
IMPORTANT: Please read this document before attending lessons as it gives you details of what procedures we still have in place that may be slightly different due to Covid 19.
Cleycourt Manor, Cleyfields, Bourton, SN6 8HZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cleycourt Manor Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cleycourt Manor, Bourton
Parking: Parking is in the large drive to the front of the property. Cars must ONLY be parked on the left hand side of the driveway for lessons.
- The entrance to the pool is round the main house (to the left of the building) and down the steps.
- The entrance is on the left hand side of the pool building and will be signposted.
- The changing rooms are on the left as you enter the pool building.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappymust be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats (one will be given to new swimmers at their first lesson) in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Changing rooms: There are two separate (male and female) communal changing room. There are no nappy bins available at the premises so please take your used nappies with you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Access: Limited spectators poolside due to current Covid-19 restrictions.
Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant to help with COVID procedures.
- Pool temperature: 30°C(Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1.3m in the shallow end
- Baby and Pre-School maximum class ratio: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Swim Academy maximum class ratio: 8 children: 2 teachers in L2 and L3, 8 children:1 teacher in higher levels
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like (please check Covid-19 at these places before visiting):
Shrivenham play park is only 4 minute drive away.
There is a lovely café on Shrivenham high street called Bloomfields Fine Food Delicatessen.
Closest soft play
There are a number of soft play centres around 20 minute drive from Cleycourt Manor.
Jungle Kingdom Groundwell Industrial Estate, 9 Crompton Rd, Swindon SN25 5AY
Jolly Roger Play Greenbridge Rd, Swindon SN3 3JE
Other local attractions
There are lots of places to visit around Shrivenham.
Roves Farm Roves Farm & Visitor Centre, Sevenhampton, Swindon SN6 7QG
Lotmead Farm Pick Your Own Stratton Rd, Wanborough, Swindon SN4 0SN
Freedog Swindon Unit 30, Techno Trading Estate, Bramble Rd, Techno Trading Estate, Swindon SN2 8HB