STANDLAKE Lincoln Farm Park - PRIVATE POOL
Lincoln Farm Park, High Street, Standlake, OX29 7RH (SAT NAV use OX29 7TJ)
**Please follow the directions provided to the pool to ensure we respect the owners property, and ensure your children are accompanied at all times.**
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Lincoln Farm Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
what3words: Pool building entrance - ///pony.stung.epidemics
Parking: STRICTLY NO parking on site. Please park in the village being mindful of residents.
- Lincoln Farm Park is closed from November to February.
- Lincoln Farm Park is located just off the A415 in Standlake. It is signposted with a brown camping/caravan sign.
- The pool is accessed through reception. The receptionist will buzz you in.
- Please make sure you take your shoes off in the corridor leading to the pool and leave them in the shoe racks provided.
- No food or drink is allowed to be consumed poolside.
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are changing rooms available poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks Swim Academy have exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Access: Only one spectator per child is allowed. Please note if you bring a sibling along then you do not have to stay by the pool for the lesson.
Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant at this pool.
Technical information: Depth: 1m to 1.5m.