All you need to know – Lincoln Farm Park
Lincoln Farm Park, High Street, Standlake, OX29 7RH (SAT NAV use OX29 7TJ)
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Lincoln Farm Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Lincoln Farm Park
Parking: There is a £1.50 charge for parking on site, which is donated to charity by Lincoln Farm Park. Please make sure you park considerately as parking is limited. Alternatively, you can park on the High Street for free or (on Fridays only) at The Black Horse pub car park.
June/July: The park is busy over the Summer period so they have asked all customers to park on the High Street so the holiday makers can use their car park.
- Lincoln Farm Park is closed from November to February.
- Lincoln Farm Park is located just off the A415 in Standlake. It is signposted with a brown camping/caravan sign.
- The pool is accessed through reception.
- The receptionist will need to buzz you in.
- Please make sure you take your shoes off in the corridor leading to the pool and leave them in the shoe racks provided.
- No food or drink is allowed to be consumed poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are changing rooms available poolside. There are no nappy bins available at the premises so please take your used nappies with you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lessons
Access: Spectators can sit poolside
Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant at this pool
- Pool temperature: 30oC (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1m to 1.5m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre-School classes / 4 children:1 teacher (Level 1 & 2 Swim Academy) / 8 children:1 teacher (Level 3 & 4 Swim Academy)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
There is a play-park in Standlake next to the village hall or a bit further afield in Witney there is The Leys Splash Park.
The Black Horse - village pub offering classic food including fresh seafood with a kids’ play area.
Rose Revived – A popular place to eat or drink on the banks of the Thames in nearby Newbridge.
Bampton Coffee House – offering freshly prepared meals or just a cup of tea.
The Coffee Shed – next to The Leys Splash Park in Witney offering food and drink.
Closest soft play
Darcy Bear, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Black Bourton Road, Carterton, OX18 3EZ
Other local attractions
The Pottery Place, 48 High Street, Witney, OX28 6HQ
Millets Farm Centre, Kingston Road, Frilford, Nr Abingdon, OX13 5HB