All you need to know – DW Fitness TUNSTALL
Alexandra Park, Scotia Road, Tunstall, Stoke on Trent ST6 6AT
Puddle Ducks customers get 10% off membership at DW Fitness Telford! Let them know when you sign up!
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Fitness Tunstall - in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Directions : From A500
- Exit the A500 at the junction signposted to A527 & Tunstall.
- Take the first left onto the A527 (if coming from the North) or follow the road back round and under the A500 and straight over the roundabout (if coming from the South)
- Go straight over the first roundabout (2nd Exit)
- Go straight over the second roundabout (2nd Exit) and drive past the Staffordshire Fire Station on your left, and carry on up the hill
- Move into the right hand lane and at the roundabout at the top of the hill (with KFC on the left) take the fourth exit onto the A50 and into Tunstall
- At the mini roundabout continue straight on. At the next large roundabout go straight on (first exit).
- Go straight over at the traffic lights and follow the road down to a mini roundabout. DW Fitness is on your left, the shopping centre (Next, Matalan) is on the right.
- At the mini roundabout turn left, with Fegg Heyes pottery on your right
- Follow the windy road round into the car park.
- DW Fitness is located in the top left hand corner of the car park.
Parking: Free for a maximum of 3 hours in front of DW Fitness. Penalties are issued for exceeding the limit
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please sign in at reception and the staff will show you the way to the changing rooms
- Please remember to shower (both parent (if applicable) and child) prior to entering the pool area
- Please do not bring push chairs or car seats into the facility
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Lockers are available and need a key card that you will be given at reception.
- There are hair dryers & Shower facilities in the changing rooms.
- There are separate male and female changing rooms and in between these is a separate family changing room facility. The Family room can be accessed & locked from either the male or female changing rooms.
- Please bring a changing mat for your little one (splashers & kickers NOT SWIM ACADEMY) to use in the changing rooms.
- Please supervise your children at all times whilst on the premises, so they do not go pool side by themselves.
- Entrance to the pool is via the shower room.
- Please do not allow your children to climb on the changing room benches, enter the Solarium area nor play with the vending machines.
- DW Fitness request that all nappies (swimming and daily) are taken home for disposal.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a lane during hire times (the remainder of the pool is used by members only).
Access: DW Fitness do not allow spectators around the pool area (other than 1 parent as a weekly assistant)
- Pool temperature: 29 - 30o C
- Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant present.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
- 8 children:2 teachers (Swim Academy for ages 4 and above - Beginners & Intermediates)
- 8 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy Development and Advanced)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Costa opposite the car park entrance to DW
Asda (on the retail park)
Closest soft play
Other local attractions