All you need to know – Llanhennock Lodge Pool
Llanhennock Lodge Leonard Cheshire Disability, Llanhennock, NP18 1LT
Parking: There is a large free car park at Llanhennock Lodge. Please don't park on the road.
- To reach the pool, head to the left of the building and follow the purple arrows on the map below. Be aware that the path can be slippery, so please take care if it's wet.
- Remember there are residents on site who demand privacy so please don't let your children run around the buildings
- Please aim to arrive on site no more than 15 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- You can buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swimming lesson.
- Spectators are welcome at the pool but all children must be accompanied by a non-swimming adult.
- No food is permitted in the pool building, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Changing rooms: There is limited male changing at this venue so please call and speak to the office before booking lessons. There is one main changing area which is used for Ladies changing, and a small curtained off area for Male changing.
Poolside Assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 34°C.
- Depth: 112 cm
- Maximum class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher