All you need to know – Maes Ebbw School
Maesglas Crescent, Newport, NP20 3DG
Parking: There is plenty of parking in the main car park, but please do not arrive before 3.35pm on weekdays as the school pupils need adequate time to leave the site.
- You need a key fob to access the building, which requires a refundable £5 deposit to be paid at your first lesson. You will keep this for as long as you have lessons at Maes Ebbw. Please speak to the office about this prior to your first lesson.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- You can buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swimming lesson.
- Changing rooms: There are separate male and female changing areas. There are no lockers, so please avoid bringing valuables on site if possible.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use at hire times.
- Pool temperature: 32-34°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a lifeguard but no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.3m
- Maximum class ratios: 6 adult/child pairs:1 teacher