All you need to know – Birch Farm
Silver Hill, Hintlesham, Suffolk, IP8 3NJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Birch Farm – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Birch Farm
Directions: If coming from Ipswich, you will find Birch Farm located on the left hand side. The turning is just before the signs to Hintlesham with the 30mph signs. There is signage to Birch Farm at the entrance of the drive.
Parking: There is parking available at the venue
- Please do not arrive for your class sooner than 15 minutes before the start time, to enable to drive to have been cleared of the customers from the previous class
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the grounds
- An approved well-fitting neoprene swim nappy, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWraps & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: The pool has separate changing facilities for men and women
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during hire times
Access: Spectators can watch from behind the viewing glass
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Depth: The pool graduates in depth from 1.10 to 1.6m. The pool will be roped off at 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios: 7 adult/ child pairs
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Café at Birch Farm.
Hollow Trees Farm, Semer Ipswich Suffolk IP7 6HX