LESSONS START AT CHILLESFORD ON WEDNESDAY 25TH JULY 2018
All you need to know – Chillesford Lodge Estate, Woodbridge
Sudbourne, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 2AL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Chillesford Lodge Estate – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Sudbourne, Woodbridge
Parking: Car parking on site.
Directions: From Woodbridge, take Bredfield Road to Woods Lane/A1152 in Melton, drive along B1084
- Please do not arrive for your class sooner than 15 minutes before the start time.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the grounds
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- We recommend babies in the floaties (0-6 months) class wear a wetsuit
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Changing rooms with showers available. Please leave shoes in boxes within pool foyer area as no shoes to be taken poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during hire times
Access: 1 spectator per child swimming please.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Depth: 1.25m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:8 adult/ child pairs