All you need to know – Hillside School
Hitchcock Place, Sudbury CO10 1NN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hillside School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Car parking in school grounds. If spaces are limited park on left hand side where you enter where buses turn.
Directions: From the A134, continue along Newton Road, turn into Constitution Hill, then left into Waldingfield Road (B1115), right into Upper E Street, onto Humphry Road, right onto Clarence Road, past Ormiston Academy, then right into Hitchcock Place.
- Please do not arrive for your class sooner than 15 minutes before the start time.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the grounds
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: 2 good sized shared changing rooms with showers. Please leave shoes in boxes within pool foyer area as no shoes to be taken poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during hire times
Access: 1 spectator per child swimming please.
- Pool temperature: 33°C – no wetsuit needed.
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:6 adult/ child pairs