337 Merton Road, Southfields, London. SW18 5JU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Aspire Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here.
- All swimmers must shower prior to their lessons starting.
- Pushchairs, scooters & bikes must be left in the designated area by the entrance.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Free parking is available in the Aspire Centre car park. If the car park is full, parking on Merton Road is also free at the weekend.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre School)
- 8 children:2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 & 2)
- 10 children:2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 3 & 4)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
Closest play-park: Coronation Gardens and King George’s Park both within easy walking distance.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org