North Hyde Lane, Hounslow, Middlesex. TW5 0EP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Heston Hyde Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- Please bring your own towels as these are not provided by the hotel.
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool, we will provide you with one to keep at your first lesson. You can find our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our classes by reading our Baby & Pre-school FAQs and Swim Academy FAQs.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a large roped off area of the pool.
Pool temperature: 32°C
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre School classes)
- 8 children:1 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 & 2)
- 8 children:1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 3 & 4)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org