North Hyde Lane, Hounslow, Middlesex. TW5 0EP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Heston Hyde Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Heston Hyde Hotel
Parking: Ample free parking in the hotel car park.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool, we will provide you with one to keep at your first lesson. You can find our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our classes by reading our Baby & Pre-school FAQs and Swim Academy FAQs.
Changing Rooms: Two large communal changing rooms, one Male, one Female, both equipped with private showers.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a large roped off area of the pool.
Access: Please enter the hotel through the main entrance and follow directions to the swimming pool.
Pool temperature: 32°C
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre School classes)
- 4 children : 1 teacher (Swim Academy)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Syon Park is one of the last great houses of London, the House holds a wealth of art within its grand classical interiors, while the Park and Gardens feel like deep countryside
The Glass House Restaurant and Lobby Atrium Bar within the luxurious Heston Hyde Hotel are ideal for any taste and occasion.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org