Burns Road, Battersea, London. SW11 5AD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Latchmere Leisure Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- All swimmers must shower prior to their lessons starting.
- Pushchairs, scooters & bikes must be left in the designated area by the entrance.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Pool temperature: 31°C
Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre School)