Burns Road, Battersea, London. SW11 5AD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Latchmere Leisure Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- All swimmers must shower prior to their lessons starting.
- Pushchairs, scooters & bikes must be left in the designated area by the entrance.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Free parking on surrounding roads
Alternatively you can park in the Leisure Centre car park for 3 hours free parking but this is only valid when entering your vehicle registration on the devices inside the centre.
Lockers are provided for customers to use but please bring a padlock with you.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre School)
- For any Puddle Ducks customers wanting to use the main pool/splash pad before or after their lesson this MUST be pre booked via the leisure centre as customers can only use the facilities if they have a wristband.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on email@example.com