Sellincourt Road, Tooting, London SW17 9SA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sellincourt School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Location: Please enter the school gate, walk straight ahead to the edge of the playground and turn right. The pool building is at the end of the playground.
Parking: On Thursdays and Fridays, metered parking is available on Sellincourt Road. We recommend the Parkmobile app for easy parking around Wandsworth.
Customers are no longer allowed to park in the school grounds at the weekend. Metered parking is available on Sellincourt Road on Saturday and free parking on this road on Sundays.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson. For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- Due to limited space pushchairs and buggies are to be left outside the pool building or under the bike shelter. Please remember to use your rain cover in bad weather!
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- Please have a towel poolside ready for you and your child when you get out of the pool.
Changing rooms: One communal Male changing room and one communal Female changing room, both equipped with showers and toilets. To avoid congestion in the changing rooms please arrive a maximum of 15 minutes before your lesson.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 0.9m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Furzedown Recreation Ground, Ramsdale Road has baby swings, roundabout and slide
Closest café: The Castle on Tooting High Street has tonnes of buggy space both inside and outside (weather permitting!)
Closest soft play: Eddie Catz Wimbledon SW19 2LP
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 07780876572
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org