Sellincourt Road, Tooting, London SW17 9SA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sellincourt School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- Enter through the main school gate on Sellincourt Road walk straight ahead to the edge of the playground and turn right, the pool building is at the end of the playground. Please leave buggies underneath the bike shelter or outside the pool building. We recommend you do not leave valuables and protect your buggy with a rain cover.
- Please do not dispose of your nappies in the school bins as they do not have the facility to dispose of them on site.
Metered parking is available on Sellincourt Road, no charge on Sundays. We recommend the
Parkmobile app for easy parking around Wandsworth. Customers are not allowed to park in the school grounds.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 0.9m throughout
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 02085468470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org