Strathmore @ Grey Court School, Ham Street, Richmond upon Thames, Surrey. TW10 7HN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Strathmore School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Location: Strathmore School is situated on the grounds of Grey Court School. When entering the school please use the Strathmore entrance, which is to the right of the main school gates, opposite CC Pizza. Please don't attempt to enter the school via Grey Court School, we cannot get into the Strathmore School building via Grey Court.
Drive or walk through the Strathmore gates which will be open. Continue around the the right past Strathmore School, you will see the Hydrotherapy Pool building in front of you.
Code to enter the pool building: 2017
Code to enter the school gates: #2017#
- Monday - No parking in the school ground on Mondays please. Free parking is available on the surrounding roads outside the school.
- Sunday - Free parking in the school car park in front of the pool building.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- Please leave buggies in the sheltered area outside the pool front door.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself to prevent slipping.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One male and one female communal changing room with private shower and toilet.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators are welcome, they must be seated or use the viewing pit (particularly children - we don't want anyone falling in!)
- Pool temperature: 33°C - 34°C
- Poolside assistant: A Puddle Ducks poolside assistant will be on hand to greet you
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 5 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Ham Common and duck pond
Closest café: Boho Cafe Kings Road, Kingston KT5 5JF. A cozy and family friendly café.
Closest soft play: The Pod Kingston KT2 5BH. A café and soft play along the river Thames.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on email@example.com