Whiteley Village, Walton on Thames, Surrey, KT12 4EH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Whiteley Village – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
To book into our classes, click here!
Location: Whiteley Village
Parking: Please park at the Sanctuary car park (free parking) and take the short stroll up to the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- Please bring your own towels as these are not provided.
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool, your little swimmer will receive a hat at their first lesson. If it hasn't arrived for your first lesson we'll have a swim hat to borrow. You can find our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our classes by reading our Baby & Pre-school FAQs and Swim Academy FAQs.
Changing Rooms: 4 individual changing rooms available. 2 toilet and shower cubicles.
Please leave buggies outside the pool building.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusivity of the pool.
Pool temperature: 32 degrees
Depth: 1.2 metres
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre School classes)
- 4 children : 1 teacher (Swim Academy)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 020 8546 8470
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org