We can’t wait to see you!
Our re-open date has finally arrived and it goes without saying that Gary and I and all our team members are so delighted to be welcoming you and your little ones back to Puddle Ducks Worcestershire!
If you’ve been coming to us for a while, you’ll know that we have an unshakeable care and commitment to you, our lovely customers. Our focus over the last six weeks since the guidance was finalised has been to work with the pool owners to make our classes as safe and welcoming as possible for your return.
We’ve carefully considered the official guidance from our governing body, the STA, and are confident that we’ve applied all the changes we need to offer the highest protection for our visitors and our team.
In order to keep Puddle Ducks Worcestershire classes as safe as possible for customers and team members, we also need your help.
Here’s a few important things to bear in mind:
What to wear/ bring
- Wear a face covering when you enter the building.
- Come swim ready (ie with swimming costume/trunks/swim nappy on underneath, with clothes and shoes to change in and out of easily).
- A super-sized shopper bag to house all your belongings.
- A changing mat and nappy sacks.
- Remove all make-up and any body lotions.
- Last but never least, remember underwear to change into after class 😉
When to arrive
Our visitor movements need to be carefully coordinated around the building so please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes or any later than 5 minutes before your lesson starts. Please understand that not arriving within this timeframe will unfortunately mean you may miss entry to your class.
Available facilities and equipment
- Socially distant changing facilities will be available to get dried and dressed in after swimming – the provision will vary from pool to pool so please read the pool information carefully.
- Woggle, ball and sinking ring allocated for the use of your child at beginning of class.
Understandably, there are other changes we’ve had to make as a result of social distancing rules. Please take the time to read our full set of guidelines here.
Finally, thank you to each and every one of you – our lovely customers – for your loyalty and patience. We have missed you all SO much.
Our swimming classes start again from Tuesday, 1 September – start dates vary from pool to pool and you should already have received details about your particular class. If not – or you have a question that isn’t answered by our new guidelines – please call us on 01905 888346 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending you and your families a big virtual hug from us both and the whole team at Puddle Ducks Worcestershire,
Suzanne and Gary xxx