All you need to know – Best Western Kilima Hotel, York
129 Holgate Road, York, North Yorkshire, YO24 4AZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Best Western Kilima Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Kilima Hotel - a fabulous warm and spacious pool, excellent for Puddle Ducks classes.
Parking: Limited Free parking in the Hotel Car Park, on street free parking (90 minutes) is available on the roadside opposite the hotel and a pedestrian crossing is available for your safety.
- Please go through the main hotel entrance, through the lounge and down the stairs to the leisure club and changing area.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- Baby wetsuits or body wraps are recommended for children under the age of 1 year
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with direct access to pool. Showers are available in both changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Access: Spectators are not permitted
- Pool temperature: 30/31°C
- Depth: 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Covid 19 procedures
Please click here to find out what covid procedures are in place at the pool.